Christmas Tip 2:
Why not use the latest in induction technology to your advantage this Christmas and nto the new year? Keep the mulled wine warm while your guests enjoy continue it, using a Siemens flexInduction hob.
Gently simmer then reduce the power level to enjoy all evening, all at the slide of your fingertip with the touchSlider operation. Why not even try this fantastic take on Mulled Wine from Heston Blumethal with his special ingredient?
Mulled Winter Cup
What you'll need...
- 70cl bottle Heston from Waitrose Fruit Cup
- ½ x 750ml bottle of Heston from Waitrose Spiced Mulled Cider
- 50g fresh ginger, sliced
- 10 full stems and leaves of fresh coriander
for a little garnish...
- Peeled zest of 1 grapefruit
Now all you need to do is...
- 1 Add all the ingredients, except the garnish, into a pan and bring to the boil.
- 2 Turn down to a low simmer immediately, and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- 3 Ladle into a latte glass, and add a grapefruit zest garnish to serve.
Our latest articles
Kitchens InStyle are celebrating our 15th Anniversary at the Cadnam Showroom! Join us on Sat 21st or Sun 22nd Jan for food, drink and a dedicated Siemens Home Economist...