Our Handle Free kitchens create a graceful and clean linear profile for the spacious open plan and contemporary kitchen which makes it the perfect design centre piece for any modern home.
A Handleless kitchen usually incorporates a flat panel (slab) door with an integrated handle or handle rail to create a minimalistic feel to compliment your uncluttered style.
The absence of a traditional style door handle means the eye sees less detail, extenuating the visually clean & simple appearance which delivers a great aesthetic impact. At Kitchens InStyle we have recently expanded our already extensive range of modern handle free and flat slab doors to incorporate the use of new themes, colours and textures for maximum effect in your kitchen whilst maintaining the contemporary styling.
A Kitchens InStyle Handleless kitchen can take its form in a variety of different ways whether you are looking for an integrated handle, handle rail, push release or a mixture of different types. All of these can be tailored to your specific requirements and maximise the impact of your new kitchen.
- ‘J’ Handle gloss doors - The ‘J’ shape forms part of each door and is available from an extensive range of both matt & high gloss plain colours. Curved handlesless kitchen units are available for those seeking a softened or less square design.
- Handle rail systems – This design allows almost any door style (e.g. Shaker) or finish to be fitted as handle free. The rails are available in various colours such as Brushed Steel, Graphite & Brushed Copper and in slightly curved or square profiles.
- ‘Tip-On’ – This combines the use of push release mechanisms fitted to doors & drawers. This system can be used with any of our custom door ranges and curved units are also available.
- Integrated/Trim or Letterbox handles – Sleekly designed handles that are fitted/recessed into the door. These are not truly handle free but are mentioned here as they do provide a much more minimalist look than traditional surface mounted handles. In addition, they can prove to be more practical & involve less door cleaning than true handle free designs.
- Handle free wall units – As all our units are made to measure we can make any of our ranges with handle free opening. This is achieved by making the door longer than the cabinet so you can easily grab hold of the door below the cabinet to open it. This option is often employed to all the above handle free designs apart from ‘J’ handle doors.
Designed For You
Everything we do at Kitchens InStyle is based around you. Our design team will meet with you in your home to measure up and understand your room. We will then invite you to our stunning Cadnam showroom to discuss the key functions and features for your new Handleless kitchen, establishing your wish list. Your designer will then present to you the room design and visual perspectives which will clearly show you how stunning your new Handle Free kitchen will look.
We are here to help and inspire you in creating your dream kitchen. If you are struggling to find that creative spark or would like to talk to one of our experienced design team why not contact us to see how we can help inspire you?
"I absolutely love it! It’s all I ever wanted and more. I thank you and your team for giving me my dream kitchen and more"Sue & Dave. Customer. Hythe
Step by Step
Measure the room
Measure the room Check services such as gas, water and electrics.
Discuss moving, blocking up or opening doorways, windows or walls.
Explore the style
Check that new design will flow seamlessly with your style and home.
Visit our showroom and with a designer select your kitchen wish list.
See 2D, 3D designs with every detail explained fully.