A Kitchens InStyle Gloss Kitchen is all about a clean, minimalist look which is effortlessly stylish yet practical and delivers a stunning feature room statement to any home.
Gloss kitchens provide the distinctive look that no other finish provides. The practicality and durability of a gloss kitchen with gloss kitchen doors has helped the style to become one of our most popular, with clients drawn to its simple sleek lines, modern functionality and cleanability.
The selection of colours now available means that choosing your high gloss kitchen has become even more of a personalised choice; you no longer have to settle for the same old selection of colours you once had to choose from. The selection of high gloss plain, metallic and wood effect finishes coupled with the option of stunning handles and handle free options means a gloss kitchen can provide the perfect reflective finish for your stunning new kitchen.
- Over 20 different gloss ranges available in a variety of colour options
- Custom gloss door sizes make your design layout free of size restrictions
- Stunning handle selection or specialist Handleless Rail options available
- ‘J’ Handle free doors available in certain ranges & colours
- Gloss unit replacement visible ends that extinguish the need for plant on end panels
- Internal & external curved wall & base cabinets are available to create a softer more luxurious gloss look
- Option to mix gloss doors together with different colours, finishes and even ranges for those seeking that truly individual wow factor
Designed For You
Everything we do at Kitchens InStyle is based around you. Our design team will meet with you in your home to measure up and understand your room. We will then invite you to our stunning Cadnam showroom to discuss the key functions and features for your new kitchen, establishing your wish list. Your designer will then present to you the room design and visual perspectives which will clearly show you how fantastic your new high gloss kitchen will look.
We are here to help and inspire you in creating your dream kitchen. If you are struggling to find that creative spark or would like to talk to one of our experienced design team why not contact us to see how we can help to inspire you?
"I absolutely love it! It’s all I ever wanted and more. I thank you and your team for giving me my dream kitchen and more"Sue & Dave. Customer. Hythe
Step by Step
Measure the room
Measure the room Check services such as gas, water and electrics.
Discuss moving, blocking up or opening doorways, windows or walls.
Explore the style
Check that new design will flow seamlessly with your style and home.
Visit our showroom and with a designer select your kitchen wish list.
See 2D, 3D designs with every detail explained fully.