Every kitchen we supply or install is made to order and this is reflected in both the quality of our cabinets and the extensive range of door styles and finishes available.
Some of our standard handmade cabinet specifications include:
- Soft close doors and full extension soft close Blum or dovetailed solid wooden drawer boxes.
- Increased depth wall units for larger plates.
- Solid wooden centre posts and top rails on all base units to take the weight of solid stone worktops over time.
- Fascia material on visually exposed cabinet ends so that there is no need for ‘plant on’ finishing panels.
- Cabinets and doors made to any size although 150/250/350 and 450mm widths are available as standard so your design will not be restricted by unit dimensions.
You may wish to consider mixing and matching different door shapes, colours and textures to create a two tone effect that is specific to you.
Below is a list of some of our door finish options for your consideration.
- Shaker/Recessed Centre Panel - Perfect for the ‘New England’ style when combined with fresh pastel colours.
- Raised Centre Panel – Ideal for those who want a bit of detail.
- Flat Panel – Plain clean lines that can be visually tailored by your specific choice of handle.
- Handle Free – Includes push/pop open doors and drawers; rail selection systems that allow much more flexibility in your door style and colour; ‘J’ handle where the door has the handle incorporated into its shape. This creates strong horizontal lines in the design without the need for extra colours or handles.
- Smooth Painted MDF, Textured Painted Oak, Plain Wood, High Gloss or Matt – All are available in light and dark options in a variety of different high quality materials.
All our pre-painted kitchens are hand sprayed to your choice of colour from our RAL charts. Your Kitchens InStyle designer will work with you to ensure the complete interior design palette compliments both you and your home.